Formal keyword research takes time and costs money, and is a great way to determine the best online words to use to drive website traffic to you and your business. Keyword research and strategy is one of the things we specialize in at Balance Interactive.
There are some great tools that let you do some quick and easy keyword research for free. Check out these tools:
This keyword research tool shows you the popularity of a keyword in several ways.
- It displays the Technorati Blog Popularity Chart, showing how popular the keyword has been blogged about in the past 90 days
- It displays the Google Trends chart for the keyword
- It finds blog posts tagged with the keyword
- It finds blog posts containing the keyword (a straight-forward search)
- It finds social bookmarks tagged with the keywords
Use this tool to get new keyword ideas. Select an option below to enter a few descriptive words or phrases, or type in your website’s URL.
Google also offers a Search-based Keyword Tool to will generate ideas matched to your website.
This site offers a variety of tools to allow you to examine the keywords at your website and other websites.
A free keyword tool that taps a continuously updated database of over a billion of the world’s most popular keywords, aggregating over a trillion unique searches.