Balance Interactive is sponsoring a seminar to help business leaders to create engaging content to motivate and inform audiences and represent your business online.
Date: Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Time: 7:30 – 9:30 AM, continental breakfast included
Place: Springfield Golf & Country Club
Cost: $25/attendee before Nov. 25. $35/attendee on or after Nov. 25
The panel moderator will be Emily York Richards, Principal, Drew Consulting. Panelists will be:
- Margaret Edgell Core, CAE, Managing Director, Sales & Marketing
Convention & Conferences, Biotechnology Industry Organization
- Harold Mauer, Vice President of Client Services, NetStrategies
- Leon Seeman, Deputy Directory, Cultural Tourism DC
Whether you’re looking to write more effectively across online mediums or learn more about creating a content strategy, this seminar will give you practical advice from those who have been in the trenches and emerged victorious and with targeted online content that delivers results.
The speakers, who represent the businesses and associations, will talk about their goals, efforts, lessons learned, and results. You’ll walk away with information on how to:
- Create timely, relevant, and captivating content for your website and social media channels
- Avoid costs and delays developing content for your website
- Develop a content strategy to engage and convert customers online
For more information, contact Balance Interactive at 703-451-8675.