The 2011 Online Newsroom Survey report is the result of a survey of more than 1,500 journalists. It outlines how they are using digital media, online newsrooms, and social media to write, research and report on news stories.
The 2011 Online Newsroom Survey Report covers how editors, reporters, producers, correspondents and bloggers work with online newsrooms, digital audio and video, press release distribution services and PR professionals in general.
This Executive Summary also includes data on what journalists expect in an online newsroom. To make sure your practices match those of the journalists you pitch, make sure to download your free copy of the report.
Get details on these highlights:
- The single most important way journalists use the Internet
- How often journalists visit online newsrooms—which kinds of journalists use online newsrooms most often, plus what journalists are looking for in an online newsroom
- Which features journalists expect to see in an online newsroom
- How journalists prefer to receive press materials from an online newsroom
- Which social media outlets journalists use to get their news