Another great free webinar – The Role of PR in 2011 – will be offered Wednesday, January 26 at 1 p.m.
The 2010 Social Media Adoption Survey shows that while the majority of companies, big and small, are now using social media, there is still a big gap between putting content on social sites and actively engaging with your audience and participating in the conversations.
Is your company one of those that hasn’t yet fully embraced the idea that markets are conversations and that the conversation is between the smart people in your marketplace and the smart employees inside your company? Then join BurrellesLuce and Social Media Strategist, Sally Falkow, APR, PR Trainer of the Year, and President of PRESSfeed, the social media newsroom, for this informative 60-minute webinar.
The webinar will cover how to:
- Listen to and analyze conversations
- Find out which stories will resonate with your “tribe”
- Spot opportunities for engagement and relationships
- Help journalists tell those stories
- Spark positive conversations
- Engage and participate in those conversations
- Effectively measure the results