Do you or any of your colleagues – or personal friends – know of a local charitable organization that would benefit from some PR know-how?
PRSA-NCC’ s PR Day on Wed March 9 from 7:30 am-1:30 pm at The Fulbright Center, 555 13th St, NW, Washington, DC (opposite The Shops at National Place)
The keynote speaker is nonprofit world “rock star,” Robert Eggers of DC Central Kitchen, with an inspiring address: PR: The Difference Between a 10¢ Cause and a Million-Dollar Mission. Following Eggers, a talented line-up of PRSA-NCC members will share PR Strategies, Tactics and Tools for Nonprofits in Tough Times, including
- Branding and messaging that compels action
- PR as a fund raising tool
- Social media that boosts donations
- Media relations: how to get reporters to listen
- Crisis PR: staying cool when a reporter’s questions are hot
- Using special events to tell your story
- Proven PR ideas for nonprofits
- Tips for improved donor relations
This is coordinated with PRSA-NCC’s Public Service and Nonprofit/Association Committees, in association with America’s Charities, Community Health Charities, and Hogan Lovells.
The cost is $49 to cover breakfast and lunch. Scholarships are available. For more details or to register, go to http://bit.ly/e3imqx