The company I work with is evaluating CMS programs for a client. We know the few we normally work with, but want to extend our reach for this project. Can you recommend a CMS that meets these minimum requirements?
- Workflow – CMS must have a process for creating, approving and publishing content
- Batch content processing (process, delete, publish) – Ability to select multiple content items and alter their state at once
- Ability to easily edit taxonomies, tag content items with terms that relate it to other pieces of content
- Check-in/check-out – Users will be able to lock a piece of content for editing to avoid conflicts, and release the lock when they are finished
- Asset management (text, images, audio, video) allows an enter-once, use in many places feature. Define content types, and allow pages to reference them by type.
- User comments – post comments on approved content types (first placed in moderation queue)
- Easy to use for non-technical users – user interface should be intuitive