If you are like me and the cost of attending the PRSA International Conference is too high, you’ll want to consider the 2012 PRSA Mid-Atlantic District Chesapeake Conference, Nov. 8 from 8-4 in Baltimore.
- Strategize your public relations and communications campaigns
- Digitize your media and customer relations using the best social media tools available
- Energize your career with valuable skills, knowledge and connections
Four Points Sheraton BWI
1001 Scott Drive * Baltimore, Maryland 21240
Parking: FREE. The hotel parking lot is on the right just before entering the large parking garage. Please do not park in the parking garage as there will be a fee, and there is no direct access to the hotel.
The speaker line-up includes:
- Luncheon Keynote speaker Amy S. Mitchell, Deputy Director for the Pew Research Center’s Project for Excellence in Journalism. Mitchell will share an insightful look at news in our digital lives.
- Jody Buffington Aud, APR, Associate Director, R&D Internal Communications, MedImmune, LLC
- Trif Alatzas, Head of Digital Media, Baltimore Sun; Ursala Battle, Writer, The Baltimore Times; Kelly Groft, News Director WMAR-TV (CBS affiliate); Robert Lang, Reporter, WBAL-AM radio; Jon Meoli, Reporter, Towson Times (Patuxent Publishing); Joanna Sullivan, Editor, Baltimore Business Journal. Moderated by Sheri Singer, President, Singer Communications.
- Jason Losover, Digital Marketing Strategist, Planit and Kelsey Reck, Social Media Strategist, Planit
PRSA Members: $185 paid by 11/1/12; $205 paid after 11/1/12
PRSA Non-Members: $225 paid by 11/1/12; $245 paid after 11/1/12