You know that sharing content is a way to establish your expertise and get visibility online. Great concept, but what if you really don’t like to write?
You don’t have to be a writer to be a thought leader online.
There are five tips for sharing content and scarcely having to write a word:
- Share interesting blog posts, SlideShare presentations, and videos created by others on LinkedIn as an update on your home feed or as a discussion in one or more groups that you belong to. All you need is the link. Adding a sentence about why you posted the content is a great addition, but optional.
- Use a free conference line with recording capabilities to have a conversation someone your followers want to hear from. Post the recording as a podcast using SoundCloud or YouTube.
- Conduct a webinar or a Google hangout session. Record the session for sharing.
- Compile an e-newsletter using Paper.li.
- Speak at an event and have it videotaped for sharing.