Facebook, the largest of all social media channels, just keeps growing. Predictions are that it will achieve 2 billion users by the end of 2017. That is a whole lot of people.
You online marketing and communication strategy must leverage Facebook. People of all ages and interest are on Facebook and most use it every day. This creates a place to connect with your target audience that you just can’t ignore.
It is time to take a look at your Facebook strategy and make sure you are leveraging both organic (free) and paid opportunities there. These include:
- Having a strategy, with defined goals and measures of success
- Maintaining an active business page
- Posting regularly, following the 80/20 rule: 80 percent to create relationships with your target audience and 20 percent direct promotion of you product, services, and/or events
- Interacting with posts made by others
- Boosting posts
- Ads, regular and lead ad campaigns
- Paid and unpaid Facebook page promotions
- Facebook Live
As always, I am here to help you to leverage Facebook and other online channels to reach your goals. Let me know how I can help!