Video content marketing is one of the most powerful ways to capture attention. People will spend more time watching video than reading text.
According to data complied by Insivia:
- After viewing a video, 64% of viewers are more likely to make an online purchase.
- Including video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80%
- Real estate listings that include a video receive 403% more inquiries than those without.
Every minute, 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube. Research from Pew, shows that video is fueling the trend of Americans getting most of their news on social media.
More great data about the impact of video:
- Video in email leads to 200-300 percent increase in click-through rate
- 90 percent of users say that product videos are helpful in the decision process
- 92 percent of online video users share videos with others
- 80 percent of users recall a video ad they saw in the last 30 days.
It’s time to add video to your social media mix in an intentional, strategic way. The data say that the effort will be worthwhile.