With more business taking place online, more people are seeing the value of LinkedIn for professional networking. In fact, a Pew Research Center survey conducted in early April finds that 53% of U.S. adults now find the Internet essential for them.
For professionals, a key place is LinkedIn. This is the social platform to find people, check on credentials, and expand our networks.
Consider these 2019 stats, and know that these numbers are certain to grow in 2020.
- 7 out of 10 professionals describe LI as a trustworthy source of professional content
- 50% of business-to-business buyers use LI when making purchasing decisions
- 46% of LI users are women, 54% men
- 3 million users share content on a weekly basis
- Links, videos and photos all get high engagement
- B-to-B companies report that 80% of social media leads come via LI
- 40% of social media traffic coming to B-to-B websites is from LinkedIn
Now is the time to amp up your LinkedIn marketing strategy or to get a strategy in place. Connect with professionals to find the best services, market your services, or find that next great team member.