Invite People to Like Your Facebook Page
Facebook company pages are a worthwhile way to engage online for most businesses. Even though Facebook does not share your content with most followers anymore, building a community there is worthwhile.
First, create your page
The first step towards inviting people to like your Facebook page is, of course, to actually have a Facebook company page. You must have a personal profile to create a business page. Follow the prompts and complete as many sections as apply to your business.
Invite friends to be followers
- Go to your company Facebook page and look for the three dots just below your cover photo
- Click “Invite Friends.” A screen will pop up with a list of your friends
- Click on the name of each friend you want to invite
- Click “send invites”
Note: The bottom of the invite pop up gives you the option to send invites in Messenger as well. This option is a good way to make sure your invites are seen.
You will get notices when people like your page. Thank them! For those that don’t act, check in individually via message to check if they got your request, Explain the value of connecting with you on Facebook.
Inviting followers who are not connections
Facebook offers a “share” feature that allows you to reach people who aren’t already connected to you personally.
- Go to your Page and look for the bar located directly under your cover photo. Look for the “Share” button.
- Most of the options will allow you to reach people who are not connected to you as friends. Try several different options and include a friendly message to earn more page likes.
- If you choose to share on your own timeline, be sure set the post to “public” to ensure that everyone will be able to see the post.
Another option, Promote Page ads
One advertising option allows you to promote your page to increase “likes”. This will allow you to reach a target audience with the invitation to like your page. This can help you build a larger audience more quickly than the Invite and Share options.
You must be logged in to post a comment.